* Calls for Netanyahu to Resign After Indictment, He Claims it is a "Coup" Israeli Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit announced the decision on Thursday to indict Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on corruption charges including bribery, breach of trust and fraud.
* Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Indicted on Bribery, Fraud, and Breach of Trust Charges Israel's attorney general on Thursday formally charged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a series of corruption cases, throwing the country's paralyzed political system into further disarray and threatening the long-time leader's grip on power.
* Foreign Minister Israel Katz: US must upgrade military threat on Iran Prior to speech at The Jerusalem Post conference, FM Katz only called for sanctions.
* When ISIS Rises Again The group has lost its territory and its leader. But it has survived before - and can do it again.
* Matt Gurney: This seems an odd time for Canada to switch from its nuanced policy on Israel If this is what foreign policy under a Trudeau minority government is going to look like, it's going to be a bleak few years.
* Anti-State of Israel rabbi visits Jewish State after hero's farewell in New York A leading rabbi of a hasidic sect, Satmar, which rejects the existence of the current State of Israel arrived in the Jewish State on Tuesday.
* Trump and the "Settlements": A Preliminary Analysis The Trump administration's decision to repudiate an earlier approach that regarded Israeli communities across the "Green Line" as illegal has been praised and condemned.
* Iran: Hard Times for Ayatollahs It is an irony that not even the most devoted supporters of the ayatollahs can ignore that a country such as Iran, that prides itself on being one of the world's largest oil producers, is unable to produce enough fuel to satisfy the needs of its own population.
* China, Greece And Italy Deepen Economic And Political Relations From a strictly financial and political perspective, Greece's departure from its third bailout from the Eurozone in August last year is viewed by many as effective.
* 3-D Scans Confirm Noah's Ark Buried in Turkish Mountains The Turkish Andalou news service reported that a film crew led by Cem Sertesen, who spent the past 22 years in search of the ark. Certessen released a documentary about finding the ark in 2017.