* Jordanian minister accuses Israel of planning to erect the third Temple A Jordanian minister accused Israel on Wednesday of planning to partition the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem.
* After reverse-engineering U.S. drone, Iran bills itself world leader in UAV tech Iran has reported the export of indigenous unmanned aerial vehicles.
* Israel beefing up border with Syria, may look to Jordan frontier next Spurred on by fears of Syria's civil war spilling into the Golan Heights, Israel is ramping up works to improve the border fence between the two countries.
* Pakistan militant Mullah Nazir 'killed in drone attack' Senior Pakistani militant leader Mullah Nazir has been killed by a US drone strike.
* IDF preparing hospitals for chemical attacks The IDF Home Front Command is preparing all hospitals in Israel for a range of security threats.
* Fatah set to celebrate 48th anniversary in Gaza City Hamas and Fatah leaders on Wednesday discussed preparations for holding a rally to celebrate, in the Gaza Strip, the 48th anniversary of the "launch of the revolution" by Fatah.
* 'Wash. Post': Settlements not main peace obstacle Israeli settlements are not the main obstacle to peace and their prospective limited expansion does not preclude the eventual emergence of a Palestinian state.
* Officials: Iran's Ability to Hit Back at Israel Limited Iran's ability to attack Israel has been compromised significantly in the past year, Israeli diplomats meeting in Jerusalem were told by Defense Ministry intelligence officials.
* Iran Spy Network 30,000 Strong Iran's intelligence service includes 30,000 people who are engaged in covert and clandestine activities that range from spying to stealing technology to terrorist bombings and assassination.
* US deploying troops to 35 African countries The United States Army will be deploying troops to nearly three-dozen African nations in the coming year.