* Iran will go to pre-nuclear deal stage 'in hours' if sanctions return: Rouhani TEHRAN - President Hassan Rouhani warned on Tuesday that Iran will quit nuclear agreement "in hours" and return to the previous stage if sanctions are re-imposed on the country.
* Hamas-linked CAIR calls for destruction of every Confederate memorial Besides removing supposed temptations to idolatry, Islamic supremacists want to ruin the artifacts of non-Muslim civilizations because doing so testifies to the truth of Islam.
* Iran's military chief visits Turkey for security talks TEHRAN - Iran's military chief who visited Ankara on Tuesday said he had begun a trip to Turkey to exchange views with Turkish officials on security issues and campaign against terrorism in view of new developments in the region.
* Report: Iran and Russia Violated UN Weapons Sanctions German media and state intelligence agencies revealed how Russia and Iran bypassed the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action nuclear accord.
* More arrests as terror stalks Jerusalem again Three major Israeli counter-terror operations in a week (Aug.10-16) are a measure of the intensity of terrorist plots for the commission of mass-casualty strikes in Jerusalem.
* Iran Building Long-Range Rocket Factory in Syria-Israeli TV "We vehemently oppose the military buildup by Iran and its proxies."
* Mossad Chief to Visit DC for Talks on Iran and Syria Israel has come out against the US and Russian brokered cease-fire in Syria, believing this will allow Iran to remain entrenched in the country.
* Israeli politicians reject Trump claim of two sides to Virginia hate march Lapid and Livni slam US president for equivocating in criticism of anti-Semites and others, while justice minister calls for neo-Nazis to be prosecuted.
* 'We won't surrender an inch of our land': Marshal Haftar to RT on Libya's statehood & arms embargo The head of the Libyan National Army, Field Marshal Khalifa Haftar, has told RT he is seeking Moscow's support in lifting the "unfair" UN arms embargo in order to procure Russian weaponry to battle terrorism, human trafficking and to fully restore Libya's sovereignty and statehood.
* Europe: Migrant Crisis Reaches Spain "The biggest migration movements are still ahead: Africa's population will double in the next decades.