* Erdogan bashes Israel, calls on Muslims to unite against the West Ankara claimed it is the "lone voice" standing up for Palestinians today.
* Turkey's next military target: Libya Ankara claims it opposes Israel, Cyprus, Greece and Egypt and will act militarily in Libya and in the Mediterranean.
* Europe No Longer Hides Its Hostility to Israel The European Union seems deliberately to fail to recognize that Israel, a sovereign state, is regularly under threat -- even extreme continuous rocket fire from Gaza and Syria -- and, for that reason alone deserves its full support.
* Fatah: "We won't relinquish a grain of soil... from the [Mediterranean] Sea to the [Jordan] River" Two Fatah officials have recently repeated the PA and Fatah's uncompromising stance that "Palestine" includes all of the State of Israel in addition to the PA areas and Gaza, and that Jews/Israelis are nothing but temporary "invaders."
* Hebron - Purchased, Deeded, & Rebuilt There are four places in Israel where the Bible records the Jewish people purchasing land.
* EXPOSED: Corbyn, UK Labour Party Tied to Hamas Network Hamas officials in the Gaza Strip and London's Hamas institutions have joined forces to support Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour Party, ahead of the upcoming UK elections this week.
* Jew-Hate in Germany Last month, a woman was attacked in Bavaria for being Jewish. A man heard her two sons speaking Hebrew and recognized them as being Israeli.
* Christian Lawmakers Pledge to 'Never Stand Silent' in the Face of Anti-Israel Boycotts Speaking to a group of high ranking pro-Israel Christians on Monday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu lauded Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's recent declaration that the U.S. no longer considers Jewish settlements in the West Bank unlawful.
* Construction of New US Embassy in Jerusalem Authorized: To be Built on Way to Hebron A meeting with officials from the US State Department was held at Jerusalem mayor Moshe Leon's office.
* Flat Earth lecture at Israeli school draws fire National-religious high school in central Israel invites Flat Earther to address students, sparking controversy.