* ISIL Targets Saudi Intelligence Officials: "Crowd-sourced" assassination campaign aimed at destabilizing Saudi Arabia.
* Netanyahu: Gaza Op is Continuing 'This operation will end only when quiet and security are restored to the citizens of Israel for a lengthy period'.
* Watch: Italian Muslim Cleric Calls to 'Kill the Jews' Imam in northern Italian city recorded giving anti-Semitic sermon, prays for Jews to be wiped out 'to the very last one'.
* Islamic State grabs Iraqi dam and oilfield in victory over Kurds slamic State fighters seized control of Iraq's biggest dam, an oilfield and three more towns on Sunday after inflicting their first major defeat on Kurdish forces since sweeping across much of northern Iraq in June.
* Terror in Jerusalem Construction vehicle overturns Jerusalem bus in suspected attack.
* Iran's elite Guards fighting in Iraq to push back Islamic State In early July, hundreds of mourners gathered for the funeral of Kamal Shirkhani in Lavasan, a small town northeast of the Iranian capital Tehran..
* Turkey's Erdogan lashes out at Israel at election rally Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan accused Israel on Sunday of deliberately killing Palestinian mothers and warned it would "drown in the blood it sheds".
* Poll: 5 Times More Religious Americans Support Israel than PA Religiously-affiliated Americans show far higher proclivity to supporting Israel over the Palestinians - but why?
* African leaders gather for US summit Delegates are gathering in Washington DC for the largest ever summit of African leaders in the US.
* World leaders at WW1 centenary events in UK and Belgium Royals and world leaders have gathered for ceremonies marking 100 years since Britain joined World War One.