* Moscow protest against Putin win sees drop in support Fresh protests have been taking place in Moscow and other Russian cities following Vladimir Putin's victory in last weekend's presidential election.
* Syria crisis: Assad issues 'terrorism' vow to Annan Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has told visiting UN-Arab League envoy Kofi Annan that no political dialogue can succeed in his country while "armed terrorist groups" are operating.
* IDF officials: We will respond forcefully to attacks Senior IDF officials that met regarding the ongoing escalation in southern Israel said on Saturday that the IDF will respond forcefully to any rocket attack against Israeli civilians.
* Mideast Quartet to meet amid stalled peace talks The Quartet of Middle East negotiators - the United States, Russia, the United Nations and European Union - will meet on Monday to discuss the long-stalled peace process between Israel and the Palestinians.
* Palestinians fire 92 rockets at southern Israel Palestinian terrorists in Gaza targeted cities, towns, and farming regions in southern Israel with waves of rockets throughout Friday and Saturday.
* Gaza strike: Terrorists vow revenge The Popular Resistance Committees' retaliation for the assassination of its leader will "shake the earth," the group threatened Friday.
* Pope Benedict warns against gay marriage Pope Benedict XVI has denounced gay marriage in a speech to US bishops visiting Vatican City.
* Space storm packs late punch, biggest since '04 A strong space weather storm packed a late punch overnight and ended up being the most significant geomagnetic event since 2004.
* Prosor: Arab Countries Support an Attack on Iran Israel's ambassador to the United Nations, Ron Prosor, said on Friday that he is concerned about the slowness of the international community regarding Iran's nuclear program.
* An old world comes alive during colorful Purim The ultra-Orthodox neighborhood of Mea She'arim gets loud and festive in celebration of Purim.