* IAEA: Iran reaches breakthrough in suspected nuclear weapons push The United Nations nuclear watchdog released a report Saturday stating that Iran is pursuing the development of nuclear weapons.
* Tension, confusion behind EU facade on Palestine Hostility toward foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton, confusion over what the Palestinians will ask for and how major EU countries will react marked behind-closed-doors talks of EU foreign ministers in Poland.
* Turkey to challenge Gaza blockade at ICJ Turkey is preparing to challenge Israel's blockade on Gaza at the International Court of Justice.
* Israel Unfazed by Turkey's Moves: We Will Not Apologize Despite Turkey's downgrade of its ties with Israel, Jerusalem remained unfazed on Friday.
* Iran makes new military push against Kurdish rebels Iran has begun a new military push against Kurdish rebels on the border with Iraq.
* UN chief: Israel, Turkey ties important for Mideast peace United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said that good relations between Turkey Israel are important for future peace in the region.
* Blair has major, unheralded role in Mideast talks Britain's Tony Blair is playing a central but largely unheralded role in trying to revive Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.
* Russia's Lavrov condemns EU oil sanctions on Syria Russia has condemned the EU's move to step up sanctions on Syria by banning imports of its oil.
* Suicide Bombs in Iraq Have Killed 12,000 Civilians, Study Says While sophisticated roadside bombs have taken a heavy toll on American troops over the course of the war here.
* WikiLeaks Document Sheds Light on Iraqi Jews A U.S. diplomatic cable that has been leaked by WikiLeaks sheds light on the fate of Iraq's Jews.