* Israel issues stark warning to US: Iran's crossing nuclear threshold imminent Several Israeli officials including FM Yair Lapid and DM Benny Gantz relayed the message to US counterparts.
* After months of optimism, a return to the Iran nuke deal begins to look unlikely The Islamic Republic’s demands, along with progress in its program, make a return to the JCPOA seem much more difficult than when Biden came into office.
* Rashida Talib Calls for IRS to Target Pro-Israel Congressman Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) sent a letter to the Secretary of the Treasury, Janet Yellen, urging her to review the status granted to “organizations that fund the expansion of Israeli settlements.”
* Flurry of Israeli Palestinian phone calls doesn't spell peace - 8 takes Eight reasons why the sudden flurry of regional conversations is unlikely to be a harbinger of good news for those who hope for a resumption of Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.
* The myth of "Occupied Palestinian Territories" -- Part 1 of 2 For those who still own an old encyclopedia that predates the mid-1960’s, look up “Palestinian.” Op-ed.
* Communist China's New Plan: Digital Currency The real purpose of the new digital currency... seems to be... to challenge the long-standing global reign of the US dollar.
* China and Greece are Getting Closer. Joe Biden Should Worry. China’s influence in Europe is calculated to benefit Beijing’s long-term strategic goals that reach far beyond economic benefit.
* Global Markets: 2020-2022 Versus 1929-1932. Zero Hedge: Current levels of equity markets are not only divorced from their underlying economic and business realities but are repeating the madness of crowds that led to the Wall Street crash of 1929—1932.
* Giant anti-‘settler’ sign posted at Jerusalem entrance, approved by city The sign, paid for by the far-Left group Breaking the Silence, was approved by the Jerusalem Municipality.
* Biden should reconsider planned reversal of bipartisan US policy on Jerusalem The Biden administration is planning to open a new Palestinian consulate in Jerusalem — Israel’s capital and the location of the United States Embassy to Israel.