* To Ascend the Mount, or Not, That is the Question Last week, a record number of Israelis visited the Temple Mount.
* Kissinger: End of Islamic State Could Lead To 'Iranian Radical Empire' TEL AVIV - If the Islamic State is destroyed, the situation in the Middle East could end up being even more dire with the emergence of an "Iranian radical empire" in its wake.
* Turkey & Qatar stage military drills amid Gulf diplomatic crisis Turkey and Qatar have staged joint military drills showcasing their strategic alliance, according to Qatari media.
* "Palestinian" video: "I will cleanse my country of every Jew: I will kill you, I swear by my religion" Muslims live freely in Israel and even serve in the Knesset.
* Jordanian King met with Abbas on Jerusalem, peace efforts It is King Abdullah's first visit to Ramallah in five years and comes at a time when the peace process is at a standstill and Israeli-Jordanian relations are tense.
* Bitcoin soars to record high value Bitcoin's value has jumped to a record high, following a month of turmoil.
* Jordan fears Syrian demographic time bomb Number of child brides among Syrian refugees in Jordan has skyrocketed. Hashemite Kingdom worries phenomenon could pose demographic threat.
* Provocation: Company sells 'love swastika' T-shirts A U.S.-based company has rolled out a line of shirts featuring swastikas, supposedly as a message of love.
* Video from Nigeria: Over 50 Christians massacred in church during Sunday service Nigerian authorities are denying that this was a jihad attack.
* Chaos and order in a changing world Lady Thatcher was one of the most significant leaders of our period.