* Nations Invited for Animal Sacrifice on Mount of Olives Renewing Noah's Covenant On September 25, the 5,780th anniversary of the day on which Jewish tradition holds the world was created, the Sanhedrin is holding a conference for the emerging Organization of 70 Nations.
* Palestinian Religious Leader Calls Jews in Jerusalem 'Colonialist Cancer' In the past Mufti Sheikh Muhammad Hussein encouraged Muslims to kill Jews and called suicide bombing 'legitimate.'
* Continuing disorder in Yemen will bring new threats and a new field for Muslim Brotherhood The ongoing war in Yemen is the sixth that the country has faced since the unification of South and North Yemen in 1990.
* Iran building new classified military base in Syria: intelligence sources Iran has established a new military base in Syria and has plans to house thousands of troops at the location, according to multiple Western intelligence sources.
* Prime minister to visit Hebron for first time in two decades On the eve of Benjamin Netanyahu's appearance at a ceremony marking the 90th anniversary of the 1929 Hebron massacre, 17 Likud MKs urged him to renew building in the historic city.
* 'Sounds like Messianic times': Netanyahu on Arab states condemning Hezbollah Netanyahu praised the reaction of Bahrain and the UAE to Hezbollah's attack on Israel.
* Will there be a US-Russia-Israel Summit in Jerusalem before election? Cabinet told trilateral meeting in the works, perhaps to take place before September 17 elections; event would highlight PM Netanyahu's diplomatic credibility.
* Iran Bullies EU's Macron on Nuclear Deal, Hints at Increasing Enrichment President Hassan Rouhani spoke with French counterpart Emmanuel Macron on Saturday, warning him Iran would take the next step in reducing its nuclear commitments unless Europe lives up to its own undertakings.
* Why The EU Should Still Be Worried About Italy The European Union has spent the summer battling with Brexit and grappling over economic growth.
* Israel's Good and Bad New Realities New alliances with Arab nations are positive but unstable, and old enemies are most dangerous when in a weakened state.