* Trump's Mideast peace plan won't have pro-Israel bias, U.S. officials say Senior U.S. officials involved in drafting President Trump's Middle East peace plan pushed back on claims from Palestinian leadership and from some officials in Europe that the plan will be biased in favor of Israel.
* Israel has bombed Iranian-backed militias in Syria: Netanyahu JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel has attacked Iranian-backed Shi'ite Muslim militias in Syria, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Thursday, casting such actions as potentially helping to stem a Syrian Sunni Muslim refugee exodus to Europe.
* IDF Intel Chief: Iran Determined to Maintain Strike Capability from Syria Israeli officials have repeatedly voiced concerns over the growing Iranian presence on its borders.
* Assad: I wouldn't object to permanent Iranian base in Syria Syrian President says his country's relations with Iran and its presence in Syria are non-negotiable.
* Gems Hidden For Messianic Era Being Discovered In Carmel Region Many people read prophecy, some understand its relevance in current events, but Avi Taub, CEO of Shefa Yamim, took it one step further and founded a multi-million dollar mining and exploration company based on prophecy.
* Trump's new Middle East agenda: Iran before Palestinians A New Yorker report describes evolution of President Trump's Middle East policy, secret talks between Israel and Gulf States, Abbas's rejection of 'best possible deal', and how one US official warned Israel 'don't take advantage of us.'
* Trump's Mideast team to push peace plan in region WASHINGTON (AP) : The White House says President Donald Trump's Mideast negotiating team will visit the region next week as it finalizes its as-yet unveiled Israeli-Palestinian peace plan and will hold talks on deteriorating conditions in the Gaza Strip.
* The Rampage: Supersonic Missile Developed to Destroy High Quality Targets The missile can be fitted to the Israel Air Force's F-15, F-16 and F-35 fighter jets and is meant to be dropped outside areas protected by air-defense systems.
* 'We'll hit Israel with 5,000 incendiary kites, balloons' Gaza terrorists say they will send 5,000 kites and helium balloons attached to explosives into Israel tomorrow.
* Unusual minuscule 1,000-year-old Arabic clay amulet unearthed in City of David Discovered in ongoing digs near Old City of Jerusalem, the amulet's two-line inscription praises Allah and reflects the devotion of 'Kareem'.