* Haredim, not Arabs or Iran, are the biggest threat to Israel - opinion The rapidly expanding haredi state-within-a-state's current dynamic cannot continue without ending Israel’s brittle tenure as a Western-style democracy with per capita income to rival UK or France.
Tuesday, July 06, 2021
* Caroline Glick: Bennett and the Religious Zionist elite The Religious Zionist leadership’s decision to avoid a showdown in Evyatar guarantees that the next showdown will be far worse.
* Yeshiva students obligated to enlist after court deadline for law expires The state is now obligated to draft yeshiva students who turn 18 from Tuesday. This will likely not happen.
* Belarusian president: Whole world 'bows' to Jews due to Holocaust "Jews were able to make the world remember [the Holocaust], and the whole world bows to them." Israel's Foreign Ministry called the comments "unacceptable."
* Palestinian Museum’s Chronology of Palestinian History Begins With Ottoman Rule Back in 2016, I posted about the opening of the then new $24 million Palestinian Museum, a colossal waste of money with no exhibits.
* Nasrallah: There are no people in Israel, only settlers and occupiers Nasrallah said that the conflicts with Israel and the US cannot be separated due to Israel's existence being contingent on American support.
* China, Ukraine agree to work together on road, bridge and railway projects Cooperation agreement signed days after Kiev withdrew from joint statement urging Beijing to allow UN human rights chief into Xinjiang.
* Belarus Leader Threatens to Halt Transit of EU Goods Via His Country to East Alexander Lukashenko, the president of Belarus, on Tuesday threatened to stop the transit of European Union goods via his country to Russia and China in retaliation for EU sanctions.
* Biden’s promise on Iranian nukes is worthless – analysis The president pledged that Tehran will not acquire nuclear weapons on “my watch.” But if he reinstates Obama’s deal the crisis will occur after he leaves office.
* Pope Francis: ‘Tear Down the Walls’ against Islam! LFront Page Mag: Pope Francis wants any and all walls, real or figurative, that stand between the West and Islam broken down immediately—or so he’s constantly saying.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:35 AM