* 'Spare the lives of the remaining hostages. Like Jim they are innocents' Brave mother of beheaded American journalist calls on ISIS to cease killing as she pays tribute to her 'extraordinary son'.
* Islamic State warns it has sleeper cells in the West, raises the stakes with beheading of American The abundance of foreign fighters in Islamic State ranks pose a serious threat, could use Western passports to keep low profile in home countries.
* U.S. intel on ISIL's confident terror plans for West: "What they have is momentum" The U.S. intelligence community has determined that Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant was building an infrastructure in the West.
* Ministers and MKs urge Netanyahu to pound Hamas Even MKs on the Left push Netanyahu to use more force; "No more talking, shoot," says MK Nachamn Shai of Labor.
* In truce breach, a whodunit of little consequence to Israel Hamas says it didn't shoot on Tuesday afternoon and it's possible a smaller group fired the first rockets. To Jerusalem, though, he who rules Gaza is responsible.
* Ukraine conflict: Fierce battle for town of Ilovaisk Ukrainian government and rebel forces are both claiming control of the small town of Ilovaisk in the Donetsk region after fierce fighting.
* Hamas: Mohammed Deif wasn't killed or injured in IDF attack Israeli source tells Fox IAF did kill the shadowy commander of Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, who survived at least five Israeli assassination attempts, was apparently killed in attack on Gaza City on Tuesday together with his wife and infant son.
* Messianics Respond: Christians' Appeasement of Islam Won't Save Them The New Testament Congregation is to be the courageous voice of morality and honesty to the world. However, this video by Bethlehem Bible College lacked the courage to confront Islamic Terror.
* Qatar "threatened to expel Mashaal" if he agreed to Egypt deal Palestinian negotiator tells Arabic daily that Doha threatened to deport Hamas chief if he accepted the terms of Cairo's ceasefire proposal.
* RED HEIFER UPDATE Several months ago the Temple Institute was delighted to announce the birth of a perfect red heifer in the USA. This heifer was a proper and fitting candidate for the 'ordinance of the red heifer' (Numbers Ch. 19).