* Russian plane crash: UK suspects bomb was in hold UK investigators looking at what caused a Russian airliner to crash in Egypt believe a bomb was put in the hold prior to take-off, the BBC has learned.
* US: No peace talks during Obama's term Deputy national security advisor says neither Israelis or Palestinians have taken steps required for peace, Obama will not pressure Netanyahu during White House visit.
* Nasrallah: Palestinian attackers 'sowing fear' among Israelis Hezbollah leader says 'intifada' will not liberate Palestine, but will drive the enemy away from Al-Aqsa Mosque.
* Analysis: Why the West should worry about Turkey Erdogan's unwillingness to accept a legitimate, democratic election result is another sign that he is tightening his grip on power.
* Muslim council calls to ban all Jews from Temple Mount Muslim council of clerics demands return to pre-1967 status, when Jordanian occupation forbade Jewish visitors completely.
* The roots of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict This conflict has never been just nationalistic. It's always been interwoven with the fate of all the Arab nations of the Middle East.
* Obama: Bomb on board downed Egyptian flight 'certainly possible' "There's a possibility that there was a bomb on board. And we're taking that very seriously," Obama said in a radio interview.
* Syria conflict: 'Mustard gas used' in Marea attack Mustard gas was used in an attack on a town in northern Syria in August, chemical weapons experts have concluded.
* "We Did What We Learned: Attacking Christians" Throughout the month of August, the Obama administration and the so-called mainstream media kept insisting that Islam does not promote the persecution of Christians -- all the while ignoring the direct testimonies of those who have undergone it.
* Analysis: The Obama-Netanyahu meeting: Just like the very first time ... or not Israel and the US need to coordinate on monitoring, on sharing intelligence to get a clear picture of exactly what the Iranians are - and are not - doing.