* Islamists Plan to Attack Israeli, Jewish Targets Worldwide Terrorists are planning attacks against Jews and Israelis abroad, security officials said, issuing a long list of countries to avoid.
* UN: Over 20,000 Syrian refugees cross into Iraq Syrians pour into the Kurdistan region of northern Iraq, taking advantage of a new bridge along largely closed border.
* Israel's message on Egypt: Keep Cairo from falling, then worry about democracy Official says army is only actor that can assert authority, if it is dismissed, Egypt to go "way of Syria, Tunisia, Libya."
* PLO charges Israel with 'war crimes, anti-human, racist acts' Palestinian leaders say talks are "cover for settlement project," accuse Israel of undermining "all prospects for peace.
* Tamarod movement calls on Egyptian government to cancel Camp David peace treaty Movement joins campaign to "revive Egypt's national sovereignty"; calls to stop US aid after Obama cancels joint military drill.
* Saudi prince fires celebrity preacher over Brotherhood links Billionaire prince fires renowned Kuwaiti motivational speaker Tareq al-Suwaidan for "extremist inclinations."
* Strange 'Methuselah' Star Looks Older Than the Universe This Digitized Sky Survey image shows the oldest star with a well-determined age in our galaxy.
* Analysis: Despite ban threat, Muslim Brotherhood is here to stay Despite its anti-Western and anti-Semitic ideology, the Islamist organization has succeeded in organizing its activities while at the same time gaining much of the world's sympathy.
* This Week in History: The 125th birthday of 'Lawrence of Arabia' The British explorer, spy and soldier spent years in the Middle East, encouraging Arab independence.
* PA Radio: One Day Israel 'Will be Palestine Again' Is there any hope for peace when the Palestinian Authority continues to strive towards the destruction of the Jewish state?