* Easter, Easter is a Christian feast and holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day after his crucifixion at Calvary as described in the New Testament.
* Egypt launches operation to gain control of Sinai Days after Katyusha rocket fired from Sinai into Eilat, Cairo seeks to increase sovereignty in lawless region.
* Erdogan: Turkey will take 'steps' if Syria disregards ceasefire deadline Turkey's prime minister says the country will wait "patiently" to see if Syria abides by a cease-fire deadline.
* Israel Blames U.S. for Media Reports About Iran Strategy Top officials in Israel are charging that national-security leaks coming from the U.S. government are undermining Israel's military options against Iran.
* Ex-spy chief enters Egypt presidential race Former Egyptian intelligence chief Omar Suleiman said on Friday he would run for president if supporters complete his paperwork within a day.
* Palestinian rights groups condemn Gaza executions One of the three men that were hanged was found guilty by a Hamas court of "collaboration" with Israel.
* Syria fighting 'kills 100' ahead of ceasefire At least 100 people have died on one of the bloodiest days in the Syrian uprising, according to unverified reports, days ahead of a ceasefire.
* Vatican, Israel Spar Over Disputed Last Supper Site If there's one building in Jerusalem that represents the city's tangle of religions, this is it.
* Triumphant Tuareg rebels fall out over al-Qaeda's jihad in Mali As one group of rebels proudly proclaimed the independent state of Azawad in the "liberated" north of Mali last week, their allies were preparing for jihad.
* Muslim Brotherhood: We will not put Egypt-Israel peace treaty to referendum A member of parliament for Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood's Freedom and Justice party said on Friday that the movement would not put Egypt's peace treaty with Israel to a national referendum vote.