* World Holocaust Forum events set to start with leaders of 49 countries "I welcome the leaders from around the world who are coming here, to Jerusalem, to mark with us 75 years to the liberation of Auschwitz," he said.
* Macron, meeting Netanyahu, says Iran must not acquire nuclear weapons President Emmanuel Macron said France was determined Iran would never gain a nuclear weapon but it wanted to avoid any military escalation in the Middle East, after he met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday.
* Iran tells Europe not to follow U.S. by undermining nuclear pact Iran's president told European powers on Wednesday not to copy the United States by undermining Tehran's strained nuclear pact with world powers, and said Tehran would not seek nuclear weapons whether or not the deal survived.
* Iran Could Pursue a Nuclear Weapon to Restore Deterrence Lost in Suleimani Strike Iran may want to create the idea that there's a risk-however minimal-it could use a nuclear weapon. But it would be just enough of a risk to restrain its adversaries.
* PA: Kill Jews to save the world; Jpost op-ed by Itamar Marcus This week's marking of International Holocaust Remembrance Day must be both a commemoration of the past as well as a beacon for the future.
* Netanyahu: Together with Trump Administration, We'll Extend Sovereignty over All Settlements Prime Minister Netanyahu on Tuesday said with the help of the Trump administration, he would extend Israeli sovereignty over all settlements in the West Bank settlements.
* US said to oppose Israeli annexation of Jordan Valley before peace plan rollout Hinting at potential future support for such a step, US officials tell Israeli TV that Jerusalem is aware of Trump's opposition to any unilateral moves ahead of release of proposal.
* The Rift Between Turkey and America Has Paved the Way for Russia's Rebound Once bitter rivals, Russia and Turkey have seen their relationship rebound over the past few years.
* Beware the Fool's Gold of Diplomacy The killing of Qassem Soleimani by a U.S. drone strike, and Iran's accidental downing of a Ukrainian commercial airliner, have both humiliated the mullahs and exposed their lethal incompetence.
* Turkey deploys 2,000 troops to Libya to Reestablish Muslim Caliphate with Jerusalem as Capital A new military incursion into Libya is part of a long-awaited dream by Turkish President Erdogan to return the Ottoman Caliphate, a global Islamic rule that subjugated Jews and Christians for six centuries.