* Iran nuclear deal: Trump pulls US out US President Donald Trump says he will withdraw the US from an Obama-era nuclear agreement with Iran.
* Netanyahu Warns Israel's Enemies of 'Steel Fist' on IDF's 70th Anniversary The Israel Defense Forces marked its 70th anniversary on Monday amid heightened tensions in northern Israel and along the Gaza border.
* After U.S. and Guatemala, Paraguay to move its embassy to Jerusalem The US is scheduled to move its embassy to Jerusalem on May 14, followed two days later by Guatemala.
* Six things you need to know about Lebanon's electoral outcome The election results appear to show that Lebanon is more divided than ever before.
* Trump withdraws U.S. from nuclear deal "I am announcing today that the United States will withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal," Trump said from the White House
* Jerusalem Mayor Names Square in Honor of Trump Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat announced that he has decided to dedicate the square adjacent to the new embassy in the capital as the "United States Square in honor of President Donald Trump".
* Attempted assassination of Iranian dissident in New York If confirmed, this is the first time since 1981 that the Iranian regime has targeted a defector on U.S. soil.
* Jerusalem Day: Six Day War: The Battle for Jerusalem Israel's 1967 battles to rescue Jerusalem from Jordanian assault, and ensuing reunification of Jerusalem.
* Israel goes on high alert over Syria as Trump quits Iran deal JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel has instructed local authorities in the Israeli-held Golan Heights to "unlock and ready (bomb) shelters" after identifying what the military described on Tuesday as "irregular activity of Iranian forces in Syria".
* Iran Threatens Harsh Reprisals After U.S. Exits Nuclear Deal Trump slaps Iran with tough sanctions, forcing global business exit.