* Thousands gather at Western Wall in J'lem for Sukkot festival Worshippers gather in Old City of Jerusalem for first Intermediary Day of Sukkot festival.
* Netanyahu heads to New York for UN speech, Trump meeting PM also expected to confer with leaders of Europe and Egypt, UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, UN chief Guterres and American Jewish leaders.
* US vows 'maximum pressure' on Iran but says it's not seeking regime change Trump's national security adviser calls for 'massive changes' in Islamic Republic's behavior; Tehran's oil minister says Washington won't be able to halt crude exports.
* Iran Blames U.S. and its Allies for Terror in Iranian City The early morning attack is one of the bloodiest in decades.
* Israelis 'Rejoice Before God' With Help of Colel Chabad On the holiday of Sukkot, the Jewish people are commanded to "rejoice before God" (Leviticus 23:40). This merry-making is often explained as stemming from the Jewish people's unshakeable trust in God.
* Scientists Discover that the 7 Special Foods Praised in the Bible Have Miraculous Health Benefits The Bible praises the Land of Israel for its seven special foods.
* Rouhani, Erdogan Discuss Fight against Terror, US Sanctions Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and his Turkish counterpart, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, exchanged views about a range of issues, including the latest developments in the Middle East and the world.
* Video: Andrew Gillum Ally Staged Flash Mob to Promote Boycott of Israel An organization that has a close relationship with Florida Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum organized a flash mob in Israel to officially endorse the extremist Boycott, Divest and Sanctions (BDS) movement targeting the Jewish state.
* Half of world's poor are children New statistics show 1.3 billion live in multidimensional poverty, and 879 million are at risk of joining them.
* Iran video threatens missile strikes on Israel, Gulf states Revolutionary Guards issue yet another threat, warning Israel, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates that Iran's elite military unit intends to avenge military parade attack that killed 25 people, most of whom were their comrades.