* Will Israel's third elections be the last? For this ugly political negativity and mudslinging to come to an end, the election cycle needs to end.
* Israel’s Netanyahu threatens Gaza with ALL-OUT WAR if missile attacks continue Israel will stop at nothing to ensure its security and may well launch a broad military campaign against Gaza if the local armed groups continue with missile strikes, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said.
* A dangerous escalation in Syria An airstrike in northwestern Syria yesterday killed at least 33 Turkish troops.
* President Erdogan's options narrow as Russia presses Syrian crisis to Turkey's doorstep With nearly one million displaced Syrians massing near the Turkish border in the face of a Syrian government military offensive, President Tayyip Erdogan’s options are narrowing.
* Russia sends two warships armed with cruise missiles to Syria's coast Moscow also blamed Ankara for the killing of 33 Turkish soldiers in Syria's Idlib region the previous day.
* The Trump plan threatens the status quo at al-Haram al-Sharif The plan could pave the way for an Israeli takeover of the holy site in Jerusalem.
* How The Revolutionary Guards Could Reshape Iran Iran’s clerical army could decide that an internal transition is the best answer, and move to remove (or at least subordinate) the country’s current clerical elite.
* Saudi Arabia bans pilgrims to Mecca. Pandemic feared It is not clear how the Saudi ban on year-round pilgrimage to stave off covid-19 infection will affect the annual Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca and Medina which begins in July.
* Israeli scientists: 'In a few weeks, we will have coronavirus vaccine' Once the vaccine is developed, it will take at least 90 days to complete the regulatory process and potentially more to enter the marketplace.
* Thanks to Trump: Pascal Lamb could be Sacrificed on Temple Mount for first Time in 2,000 Years As per Trump’s Deal of the Century, the Sanhedrin petitioned the Israeli government, filing to receive permits that would allow priests to perform the ritual of the Pesach (Passover) sacrifice temporary altar that will be transported to the temple mount and removed immediately after the ceremony.