* Ahmadinejad: Israel must 'bow' to Palestinian rights Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told the head of the Hamas government in Gaza on Saturday that eight days of cross-border fighting showed that Israel had no choice but to "bow" to Palestinian rights.
* Israel will negotiate with 'other Palestinian groups' if Abbas pushes statehood bid, deputy FM says Israel will negotiate with other Palestinian factors if Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas presses forward with his statehood bid at the United Nations this week.
* Jordan refuses Iran 'oil for religious tourism' deal Official Jordanian sources expressed reservations about remarks by Iran's ambassador in Amman that Tehran is prepared to provide the Hashemite Kingdom with free oil and energy products for 30 years.
* Egypt's Mursi faces judicial revolt over decree Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi faces a rebellion from judges who accused him on Saturday of expanding his powers at their expense.
* A look at powers decreed by Egypt's president Egypt's President Mohammed Morsi issued decrees giving himself broad powers and effectively neutering the judiciary.
* Arafat to be exhumed next week in poison probe The corpse of former Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat will be exhumed next week to investigate allegations he was poisoned, a senior Palestinian official said Saturday.
* Pope Benedict XVI appoints six non-European cardinals Pope Benedict XVI has appointed six priests from non-European countries to be cardinals, at a service in the Vatican's St Peter's Basilica.
* Nasrallah: Netanyahu failed to destroy Hamas Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah said on Friday that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu failed in his attempt to destroy "the Palestinian resistance" in Gaza during Operation Pillar of Defense.
* 'Over 40,000 killed since start of Syria conflict' More than 40,000 people have been killed in 20 months of conflict between Syrian President Bashar Assad's forces and those fighting for his overthrow.
* Gantz: The Other Side Will Understand What Happened to It Chief of Staff Benny Gantz on Friday visited Israelis who had been hurt by recent Gaza rocket attacks and were hospitalized at the Soroka Hospital in Be'er Sheva.