* Hands-on Reenactment of Temple Bread Baking in Biblical Israel While many read and study about the breads of the Beit Hamikdash (Temple) in the Bible, few have the opportunity to see - and even taste - them come to life.
* In West Bank settlements, the housing market is booming Many settlers are ideologically committed to the principle of Jews living in Judea and Samaria, the biblical name for the area. But some are simply drawn by the quality of life.
* EU blasts Israel over Judea and Samaria construction European Union says recent wave of approvals 'jeopardizes the prospect of a contiguous and viable future Palestinian state'.
* After meeting Netanyahu, Lithuanian leader proposes closer EU ties Saulius Skvernelis calls for cooperation on counter-terrorism, and more direct dialogue to 'better understand' Israeli positions.
* Then: "Islamic Europe? Ridiculous!" Now: "Islamic Europe? Inevitable - And Terrific!" European elite changes its tune - to enable surrender.
* Analysis: What price will Israel have to pay for the U.S. Embassy move? Ironically, if you had asked Israeli officials what diplomatic "gift" they wanted last Christmas, the relocation of America's embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem would not have been at the top of the list.
* ANALYSIS: As Bolton and Netanyahu Discuss Syria, Iran Prepares for War Against Israel President Donald Trump's national security adviser John Bolton was in Jerusalem for a three-day-visit this week.
* Liberman: 'We have nothing to talk about with Hamas' "It's a fact that the violence has gone down to almost zero in the last few days," Minister Avigdor Liberman said.
* Trump's Fake Allies in the Gulf Ahmed Charai, in an article for The National Interest, has forcefully reminded the world that: "As Qatar faces international pressure to stop harboring senior [Muslim] Brotherhood figures, there are clear indications that it will facilitate their migration to Turkey.
* 'Stop causing people to hate Shabbat' MK Eitan Cabel says bridge crisis example of policies causing secular Israelis to dislike Shabbat.