* Xi Jinping Is Mobilizing China for War, Possibly With Nukes China in recent weeks has sent tens of thousands of troops to its disputed border with India in Ladakh, high in the Himalayas.
Saturday, July 10, 2021
* China's military prepares for war, while America's military goes 'woke' President Xi Jinping’s Chinese Communist Party (CCP) centenary speech conveyed his regime’s resolve in many ways.
* With Lebanon in dire straits, Hezbollah seeks to cast Iran as country’s savior Amid near-complete economic and political collapse, Tehran-backed terror group increases its hold on Lebanon and could try to have Islamic Republic fill the power vacuum.
* US now to ‘prioritize’ pushing Israel to stop demolishing terrorists’ homes Blinken personally raised concern with Israel before Thursday’s destruction of family home of Palestinian-American man alleged to have killed Israeli teen in May.
* Iran and Russia Poised to Fill America's Void in Afghaniston With the US withdrawal from Afghanistan more than 90% complete and on track for the Sept. 11 deadline, both Russia and Iran are positioning themselves as regional power brokers, looking to fill the void left in the wake of America’s departure.
* Europe must act to stop Assad, Syrian opposition group tells Euronews A Syrian opposition group told Euronews that Europe should exert further pressure on the Syrian regime after our network reported that several European Union countries - including Cyprus, Greece and Hungary - had recently reopened their embassies in Damascus.
* Amid signs of fragility, Biden and Bennett move to shore up Jordan’s Abdullah Water shortage, tensions in royal family, economic woes push nervous US and Israel to show of support for king, fearing fall of key ally could have disastrous effects on region.
* Common Bonds Between Islam and Catholicism A historic interfaith covenant was signed in the Middle East on February 4 of this year.
* Haredim, not Arabs or Iran, are the biggest threat to Israel - opinion The rapidly expanding haredi state-within-a-state's current dynamic cannot continue without ending Israel’s brittle tenure as a Western-style democracy with per capita income to rival UK or France.
* Imposing ‘imaginary’ values risks EU collapse, Slovenian PM claims As Slovenia takes over the EU presidency, its prime minister warns that the west cannot impose its liberal views on central Europe.