* European Powers Which Stuck by Iran Deal ‘Strongly Urge’ Tehran to Stop Breaking It Germany, France and Britain pressed Iran on Saturday to back off the latest planned violation of its 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, saying that Tehran has “no credible civilian use” for uranium metal.
Saturday, January 23, 2021
* ‘If Biden adopts Obama’s plan, there’s nothing to talk about’: Israel gears up for clash on Iran On the campaign trail, Biden stated he intends to reverse Trump’s 2018 unilateral withdrawal from the deal and re-enter the agreement.
* Commandos & paratroopers: Iranian army launches massive drills near mouth of Persian Gulf The Iranian army has started a massive military exercise involving commando and paratrooper units.
* Russia tells Israel: Stop bombing Iran targets in Syria, we’ll take care of it Russia’s foreign minister said his country doesn’t want Syria used “as a platform for the Iranian-Israeli strife.”
* A Global Calamity: 340,000,000 Christians Persecuted Every day around the world, 13 Christians are killed for their faith; 12 are illegally arrested or imprisoned; 5 are abducted; and 12 churches or other Christian buildings are attacked.
* For Evangelical Christians, Trump left but God didn’t - analysis For Evangelical Christians, Wednesday’s changeover in Washington from Donald Trump to President Joe Biden was a trauma of biblical proportions.
* Britain 'seriously concerned' about Israel's construction plans British government criticizes Israel’s decision to approve the construction of hundreds of new housing units in Samaria.
* Israel’s coming election may be decided on the religious right Netanyahu has no coalition without Naftali Bennett. Neither does Gideon Sa’ar. The fight is on.
* Biden to Visit UK First to Plot ‘Destiny of the World’ with Boris Johnson President-Elect Joe Biden will reportedly make his first international trip outside of North America to the United Kingdom to plot the “destiny of the world” with Prime Minister Boris Johnson, a source close to the 77-year-old Democrat has claimed.
* Echoes of Hezekiah: Jerusalem To Get New Water Tunnel Ensuring Unlimited Supply Providing water to Israel’s mountaintop capital city has been problematic since Biblical times.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 2:34 PM