* Iran’s Ghaani says 'Zionist regime' has difficult days ahead Ghaani is an expert on Afghanistan and has been slow to fill the shoes of Soleimani.
* 28 Hezbollah missile launch sites detected in civilian areas, highlighting its 'human shield' tactic in Lebanon Hezbollah's weapons arsenal is increasingly hidden in densely-populated parts of Lebanon.
* CENTCOM chief: A war with Israel would not end well for Hezbollah “I think it would be a great mistake for Hezbollah to try to carry out operations against Israel. I can’t see that having a good ending.”
* Abbas: We're willing to resume talks if Israel cancels sovereignty PA chairman says he is ready to resume stalled peace talks but only if Israel stops its plan to apply sovereignty over Judea and Samaria.
* European ministers seek options to stop West Bank annexation Israel could be deterred from acting, 11 politicians say in joint letter to EU foreign policy chief.
* IMF: Middle East to experience worst economic growth in 50 years Oil-producing countries in the Middle East should expect to see an average 5.7% decline.
* Pope Says He’s ‘Very Saddened’ Over Hagia Sophia – But Why? On Sunday, Pope Francis broke his silence regarding the decision by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to convert Hagia Sophia, the foremost cathedral in the Christian world for nearly a thousand years, to a mosque.
* UAE Targets Turkey and Qatar in the Mediterranean Europe is being progressively sucked into the Middle East and North Africa’s myriad conflicts.
* In Potential Alliance Against Turkey, Israel and Greece Strengthen Military Ties The head of the Greek army, Hellenic National Defense General Staff Chief Konstantinos Floros, met on Tuesday in Israel with his counterpart, IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Aviv Kochavi, to discuss deepening military ties between their countries.
* Scientists discover massive 'Galactic Wall' 'South Pole Wall,' made up of thousands of galaxies, is 1.4 billion light-years long and 600 million light-years deep.