* Trump relaxes US policy on Middle East two-state solution US President Donald Trump has dropped decades of US policy that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict should be resolved by a two-state solution.
* Former Obama Officials, Loyalists Waged Secret Campaign to Oust Flynn The abrupt resignation Monday evening of White House national security adviser Michael Flynn is the culmination of a secret.
* Rouhani on Persian Gulf tour, seeking better Arab ties TEHRAN - Iranian President Hassan Rouhani took a one-day trip on Wednesday to Oman and Kuwait, seeking a detente with the Arab world, strained over the past few years.
* Russian spy ship spotted closer to US, near Navy submarine base The Russian spy ship Viktor Leonov on Wednesday morning was spotted 40 miles closer to the U.S. -- and not far from a Navy submarine base in Connecticut, a U.S. official told Fox News.
* The Rape and Slavery That No Campus Will Condemn Slavery and rape aren't wrong when Muslims do it.
* Trump defence chief Mattis threatens less commitment to Nato The new US defence secretary has told Nato members that Washington will "moderate its commitment" to the alliance if they do not increase their spending on defence.
* Trump hits back at US media reports on Russia contacts President Donald Trump has lashed out at the US intelligence community and media after new reports of contacts between members of his team and Russia.
* Pew: Jews are best-liked religious group in America Pew survey finds Americans have warmer feelings towards Jews than to any other religious group.
* Country of birth: Judea and Samaria Parents of kindergartners from all over Israel were surprised to discover that Israel's Education Ministry had reported some of the parents' country of birth as "Judea and Samaria" or the "Palestinian Authority."
* Russia responds to Trump: Crimea will not be returned to Ukraine Russia will not hand back control of Crimea to Ukraine, Russia's foreign ministry said on Wednesday, responding to comments from the White House that the United States expected the Black Sea peninsula to be returned.