* 'Whoever attacks us will face firepower and a steel punch that will destroy any enemy' Prime Minister tours large-scale 'Lethal Arrow' IDF exercise.
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
* Hizballah mobilizes reservists to counter Israel’s military drill – report The Iran-backed Lebanese Hizballah has reportedly mobilized extra reservists on the southern Lebanese border in response to the large-scale five-day military exercise Israel launched on Sunday, Oct. 25.
* Israel to okay permits for 31 settler homes in Hebron — watchdog Peace Now condemns attempt to ‘squeeze in’ housing units in West Bank city ahead of US presidential election, though actual construction blocked by court.
* US acts on declaration settlements are legal, extends deal to West Bank Agencies alerted country to threat several times, starting on April 4; political dysfunction blamed for keeping PM, Prof. Eugene Kontorovich of George Mason Law School and director of the Israeli think tank Kohelet Policy Forum was a major proponent of the policy change in recent years.
* Sanhedrin asks God to reelect Trump The Sanhedrin has come out with an official statement blessing President Trump in his bid to become the incumbent president of the United States:
* China To Christians: We’re Rewriting The Bible, And You’ll Use It Or Else Faith is increasingly under attack in President Xi Jinping’s China. People around the world should be speaking up in defense of China’s persecuted believers.
* Gantz: I hear positive voices in Lebanon talking about peace with Israel The Defense Minister made the comments while on a tour of the IDF's Lethal Arrow drill simulating war with Hezbollah.
* The Future of Arab Normalization with Israel Now that the Sudan has joined the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain in normalizing relations with Israel, the future seems bright for even more Arab countries to make peace with their former enemy.
* Erdogan: Countries attacking Islam want to relaunch Crusades The cartoon on the cover of Charlie Hebdo, showed Erdogan sitting in a white T-shirt and underpants, holding a canned drink along with a woman wearing an Islamic hijab.
* U.S. election result will shake up Israeli politics Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's biggest domestic political asset is on the ballot on Nov. 3 — his relationship with President Trump.