* U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes Coded references to New Testament Bible passages about Jesus Christ are inscribed on high-powered rifle sights provided to the United States military by a Michigan company.
* Israel resumes airlifts of Jewish Ethiopians Israel has restarted an immigration scheme for Ethiopians of Jewish descent after halting it for more than a year.
* Why America and China will clash Google’s clash with China is about much more than the fate of a single, powerful firm.
* 'Iran ordered attack on Israeli convoy' Last week's failed attempt on the lives of Israeli diplomats in Jordan was apparently carried out on instructions from Teheran.
* Danon: Obama gets 'F' for Mideast policy On the eve of a four-day visit to the United States, hawkish Likud MK Danny Danon on Monday launched a blistering assault on President Barack Obama's Middle East policies.
* Palestinians: Probe Hamas for war crimes Eleven Palestinian human rights groups have asked Hamas to conduct a credible internal investigation into allegations it committed war crimes during last winter's war with Israel.
* Russia says population up for first year since 1995 Russia has registered the first population increase since the chaotic years which followed the fall of the Soviet Union.
* Israeli government convenes for 1st time in Berlin Israel's government convened for the first time in Berlin, the former heart of the Nazi regime.
* MI chief: Iran won't give up nukes without pressure Military Intelligence chief Amos Yadlin gave a security briefing to members of the Knesset's Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee Tuesday and warned that Iran's nuclear program continues to advance.
* Iran says may hit Western warships if attacked Iran's defense minister warned on Tuesday that the Islamic Republic could strike back at Western warships in the Gulf if it were attacked over its nuclear program.