* No Jews on Temple Mount? Arab List makes demands in exchange for backing Gantz The Arab party, the Joint List, has demands in exchange for its cooperation.
* MK Ayman Odeh details concessions demanded in return for his party's support Joint Arab List chair Ayman Odeh demands specific concessions in return for supporting minority gov't under Gantz leadership.
* Likud starts preparing for fourth election Likud officials said Tuesday that the most likely scenario was that "political instability would continue."
* Iran: The Mullahs' Coronavirus Lies Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, recently called the coronavirus a "blessing."
* Israel travel restrictions could ease when virus spreads locally Orders for all visitors arriving in Israel to self-isolate for two weeks could be eased if the coronavirus outbreak begins to spread locally en masse, one of the country's epidemic management team said on Tuesday.
* Israel vs. Hezbollah: The Third Lebanon War Ever since the 2006 war, Israel has preferred to contain Hezbollah rather than fight it directly.
* 'Fragile' Europe faces new influx of radicalized Syrian refugees A threatened influx of Syrian refugees would force Europe to cope with a population that is poorer, more bewildered by years of war, and more prone to radicalism than the wave of refugees who swamped Western Europe five years ago and incited a political backlash.
* Turkey hopes for new refugee deal with EU before March 26 Foreign Minister Cavusoglu says Ankara ready to work constructively to reach agreement with bloc before next EU summit.
* Turkey wants to rebuild Syria with the country's oil income, Erdogan says The Turkish president proposed to use the income from the oil reserves in Kurdish-controlled town of Qamishli and in southern Deir Ezzor.
* Can Turkey Defeat Russia's Army in Syria? "The correlation of forces is decidedly against Russia in Syria," says Michael Kofman, a researcher at the Center for Naval Analyses thinktank, and an expert on the Russian military.