* Incitement on Facebook: 'Spill blood on the Dome of the Rock' Security forces arrest senior PA official who published material inciting against Jews and said he missed 'people like Hitler and Eichmann.'
* IDF simulates war-to-win strategy vs Hizballah The IDF Tuesday, Sept. 5, embarked on its biggest military exercise against Hizballah in 19 years.
* The Islamic Future of Europe European leaders accepted the transformation of parts of their countries into enemy territories.
* North Korea: We have 'more gift packages' for US 'The recent self-defense measures by my country are a gift package addressed to none other than the US.'
* This is how tomorrow's battlefields will look Facial recognition, guns which fire only when the target is in sight, and unmanned submarines.
* Hezbollah Reacts to IDF Drill: We are ready for any ACT of Israeli stupidity Lebanon did not remain silent following the launch of a massive IDF drill simulating a possible war, with a Hezbollah official threatening that "the Israelis won't succeed in surprising us."
* Egypt and Russia finalize nuclear power plant deal Egypt finalizes deal with Russia to build a nuclear power plant with funding from Moscow.
* Messianic Jews Pray For Orthodox Mob 'Besieging' Their Congregation Last week, the religious Israeli news portal Arutz 7 happily reported that Orthodox Jewish "anti-missionaries" had successfully demonstrated against a "new" Messianic Jewish congregation in the desert city of Arad.
* "Vampire Zionists Drink Arab Blood", Says Palestinian 'Human Rights Activist' Honored by UN The United Nations has crowned her a "human rights defender," while Al Jazeera, the Qatar-based broadcaster, hails her as a "Palestinian supermom."
* Turkey accuses Merkel of racism The Turkish government has accused the German chancellor of being "racist" after she called for an end to Turkey's EU accession negotiations.