* The dedication of the Third Temple The upcoming month of Mar Heshvan is the only month of the Hebrew calendar that does not feature even a minor observance.
* Al-Qaeda leader urges rival Syria groups to unite The leader of al-Qaeda has urged jihadis in Syria to unite.
* Amid his warnings on Iran nuclear program, Netanyahu says he's less isolated than Churchill, Herzl Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu continues to warn the world on the dangers of a nuclear Iran.
* PM tells Europe: If Iran sanctions are eased, they will collapse If the international community lifts sanctions on Iran without ensuring the guaranteed end to uranium enrichment, Europe and the rest of the world will face hundreds of nuclear weapons.
* Hamas calls for meeting with Fatah to counter Israel's 'schemes' on Jerusalem Hamas on Wednesday called on for an "urgent national meeting" with the Palestinian Authority and Fatah.
* Cyclone Phailin: Mass evacuations in eastern India As many as 500,000 people in India have been evacuated as a massive cyclone sweeps through the Bay of Bengal towards the east coast.
* Mediterranean 'a cemetery' - Maltese PM Muscat Malta's prime minister has said European waters close to Africa are turning into a cemetery, after another boat laden with migrants capsized.
* Nazareth's dwindling Christian populace torn between moving out, fighting back "Can anything good come out of Nazareth?" wondered Nathaneal, a disciple of Jesus, in the Gospel of John.
* Enlargement in the spotlight this WEEK The European Commission will this week unveil its annual report on the state of further enlargement of the EU.
* 'Hamas Is a Punishment For the Palestinians' The Hamas regime in Gaza has found itself cornered between Israel and a now-unfriendly Egypt.