* No 'Grand Bargain' with Putin The national security adviser was ecstatic. The presidents of the United States and of Russia had agreed to a ceasefire in Syria, where years of civil war had killed some half a million people and created refugees of millions more.
* Israeli official: 'There's realistic opportunity to push Iran out of Syria' 'Russia, too, is not fond of Iranian presence in Syria, and even Assad understands that the Iranians are exploiting him to promote their own interests in the area,' says high-ranking Israeli official following Netanyahu-Putin meeting.
* Countering Netanyahu, top US senator again warns Israel about Syrian regime Without Assad's support, Hezbollah and Iran would not be at 'Israel's front door,' says South Carolina lawmaker Lindsey Graham.
* With Trump as President, why isn't Netanyahu building more settlements? "Not one single brick" was Netanyahu's slogan for whenever settler leaders urged him to approve new construction, a reference to a phrase he heard from Obama in one of their first meetings.
* ANALYSIS: Russia and Iran increasingly threaten Israel's security from Syria As Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu arrived in Moscow for the third time in six months to hold "very important talks" with Russian president Vladimir Putin the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) shot downa Syrian or Iranian drone which was already flying in Israeli airspace 10 kilometers.
* Did Romans Hunt Jonah's Whales Into Extinction? An archaeological dig in Gibraltar may have Biblical significance, indicating that whales were far more common in the Mediterranean than previously thought.
* Syrian Peace Deal Won't Bring Peace For Israel Thousands of Syrians who had fled fighting began to return to their homes Friday after the Syrian rebels in southern Syria reached an agreement with Russia.
* End of Days Expert on Iran: 'Things Are About to Get Biblical!' As Iran and Israel come into direct conflict in Syria and world leaders wonder what to do about Iran's nuclear program, Rabbinic authorities look to prophecy to find clear answers for a developing situation that one end-of-days expert says is "about to get Biblical."
* Donald Trump: US-UK trade deal 'absolutely possible' A trade deal between the US and UK "will absolutely be possible", Donald Trump has said, hours after he told the Sun Theresa May's Brexit plan could kill an agreement.
* New US-Israeli "Project Iran" is headed by IDF's Maj. Gen. Nitzan Alon "Project Iran" was set up during Israel's Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Gady Eisenkott's talks with top US brass in Washington on June 29 for coordinated US-Israeli military operations against Iran.