* 2021: What will the Middle East look like in the new year? Gulf peace, Turkey, Hezbollah, Iranian assassinations – looking ahead to 2021 with the lessons of 2020.
Saturday, January 02, 2021
* Iranian Commander: We're fully prepared to respond to US military pressure Top commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard warns US ahead of first anniversary of Soleimani elimination.
* Shia militias threaten US, Israel in Iraq The inability of the Iraqi central government to rein in the Shia militias might be dismissed as a colorful and lurid tale from somewhere distant. Unfortunately, it is not.
* Abbas: We're committed to a just and comprehensive peace PA chairman reiterates call for an international peace conference, says Quartet is the only body authorized to sponsor negotiations.
* Eight losses, victories in Israeli-Palestinian conflict in 2020 The largest victories were more about what did not happen than what did.
* Trump administration ‘working very hard’ to add countries to Abraham Accords in coming weeks The Trump administration is working hard to secure a new normalization agreement between another Arab or Muslim state and Israel within the next few weeks, The Jerusalem Post reported Wednesday.
* Terror, Terror, Terror – remains Fatah’s motto for 2021 Abbas’ Fatah movement released a video this week of one of last year’s terror parades.
* Palestinian ‘military expert’ claims that rabbis teach kids to ‘kill everyone who is not Jewish’ The propaganda lies being told by this Palestinian “military expert” are consistent with the Palestinian modus operandi.
* Delingpole: German Economist Says ‘Great Reset Will Cause a Crash Worse than 1930s’ The Great Reset is real, it’s happening now and will lead to devastation worse — “much, much worse” — than the Weimar Republic, a German economist has warned.
* China Marches On It's time for the West to start deceiving China.