* Russia-Not North Korea-May Spark WWIII Former National Security Adviser Dr. Paul Miller says it will be Russia, not North Korea, who sparks World War III this year.
* CIA Director Mike Pompeo: Iran, N. Korea Nuke Cooperation is 'A Real Risk' Says Hezbollah, al-Qaeda, Wikileaks are threats not getting as much attention.
* Pence: US will never let Iran acquire a nuclear weapon US Vice President Mike Pence also promised that the US embassy would move to Jerusalem "before the end of next year."
* Erdogan holds back on threatened conquest of Afrin, goes for Manjib The Turkish president has told Trump and Putin he would not seize N. Syrian Afrin from the Kurds after insignificant gains in his three-day military assault.
* Despite Diploimatic Efforts, U.S. Failed to Prevent Turkish Operation in Syria The US's allies in the Syrian conflict don't get along with each other, leaving diplomats and military leaders in a tricky situation.
* Partisan Divide Over Israel in the U.S. at Historic Level, Poll Finds The Pew Research Center findings show Republicans more sympathetic than ever toward Israel, with Democrats increasingly divided, now equally likely to support the Palestinian cause.
* 'Abbas says one thing in English, another in Arabic Knesset Speaker tells EU foreign policy chief not to be taken in by PA leader's 'double-speak.'
* Turkey: 90,000 mosques pray Qur'anic "conquest" prayers calling on Muslims to be "ruthless against unbelievers" Surah al-Fath is the 48th chapter of the Qur'an. It promises Muslims who wage jihad much material reward
* EU stands by Palestine on Jerusalem The EU has restated its opposition to US plans on Jerusalem during a visit to Brussels by Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas.
* The Pizza Jihad The terrorist pizza place next door.