* Hamas Clarifies Truce Would Only Be to Plan Next War Even as Israeli representatives are in Cairo to discuss a truce with Hamas on Tuesday, the terrorist group is taking pains to clarify it has no intentions of desisting from trying to wipe Israel off the map..
* NATO Sees High Probability of Russian Invasion President Vladimir Putin said on Monday Russia is sending an aid convoy to eastern Ukraine .
* Nouri al-Maliki forced from post as Iraq's political turmoil deepens Iraq's embattled prime minister, Nouri al-Maliki, appeared to have lost his job on Monday.
* Islamic State Funds Caliphate With Mosul Dam as Terror Spreads Islamic State militants who last week captured the Mosul Dam, Iraq's largest, had one demand for workers.
* Israel's Peace Partners: We Killed More Jews Than Hamas! Among some Palestinians, Hamas' stock is soaring after it dragged Israel into a month-long war.
* Thousands of Yazidis 'still trapped' on Iraq mountain Tens of thousands of civilians remain trapped by militants on a mountain in northern Iraq.
* Watch: US Air Strikes Pound Islamic State in Iraq Footage has surfaced of the US airstrikes on Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) terrorists in Iraq, which began last Friday.
* MKs, President Rivlin Attend Aliyah Ceremony for 338 Olim Despite tensions surrounding the war in Gaza, 338 new Olim (immigrants) from the United States and Canada arrived in Israel Tuesday.
* Right of Return Extended to Gay Couples Israel's Right of Return also gives citizenship to spouses of the same sex when Jews choose to immigrate to Israel together.
* Uncertainty surrounds Russian 'aid' convoy to Ukraine The Red Cross says it has no agreement to govern what will happen when Russian "aid" trucks arrive at Ukraine's border.