* Muslima infiltrates church to spy on, report Somali Christians Islamic communities establish informant infrastructure to intimidate apostates.
* Sea Breeze: US sends missile warships, Navy SEALs to massive war games off Ukraine coast Several US missile warships, over 800 sailors and a Navy SEALs team have arrived in the Black Sea to take part in the 12-day Sea Breeze 2017 naval exercise off Ukraine, which will include maritime forces from 16 countries.
* WATCH - Palestinian Authority TV: Murder of 22 Israeli Kids 'An Act Of Heroism' TEL AVIV - The murder of 22 Israeli children and their teachers in a terror attack in the 1970s was an "act of heroism," a program broadcast on official Palestinian Authority TV declared last week.
* Baghdadi 'The Ghost': World jihad's low-profile boss Reclusive Islamic State leader announced caliphate in Grand Mosque in June 2014 and hasn't been seen since.
* Battle for Mosul: Iraqi troops clearing last IS militants Iraqi security forces are clearing the final pockets of resistance by Islamic State militants in the city of Mosul.
* UNESCO Rewrites Bible: Declares Hebron is Palestinian In a secret ballot held at the World Heritage Committee's 41st annual summit in Krakow Poland, on Friday, UNESCO voted twelve to three in favor declaring the Holy City of Hebron and the Cave of the Patriarchs "Palestinian world heritage sites".
* Report sheds light on Iranian missile factories being built in Lebanon Hezbollah building at least two subterranean facilities to manufacture medium-range rockets, sources tell Intelligence Online magazine.
* Robert Spencer: Pope Francis, Defender of Islam Pope Francis received a noteworthy honor last week when Ahmed al-Tayeb, the Grand Imam of Cairo's al-Azhar, thanked him for his "defense of Islam against the accusation of violence and terrorism."
* Ukraine wants membership plan talks, says Poroshenko Ukraine's president has asked for discussions to begin on an action plan that could eventually lead to membership of Nato.
* Putin Looked Trump in the Eye and Lied to Him Before Donald Trump's meeting with Vladimir Putin at the G20, media speculation approached hysterical levels.