* Iran nuclear talks: 'Historic' agreement struck World powers have reached a deal with Iran on limiting Iranian nuclear activity in return for the lifting of international economic sanctions.
* Netanyahu to Obama: Deal with Iran funds its terror and war machine Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US President Barack Obama presented two starkly opposing views of the future following the announcement Tuesday of a nuclear deal with Iran, with Netanyahu saying the world is a more dangerous place, and Obama saying it is safer.
* Ya'alon says Iran nuclear agreement built on 'lies and deceit' Defense minister reiterated his warnings over the Islamic Republic regional aggression, describing it as "the world's leading exporter of terror."
* Touting new role for Iran in the world, Rouhani targets Israel in remarks The deal came to pass despite Israel's "best efforts" to prevent it, Iranian president says, criticizing the Jewish state's leadership of "propaganda."
* Iran's Messianic, Islamist Ideology Ignored by World Powers Islamism expert says those behind deal underestimate the role played by Shia Islamist ideology in Iranian foreign policy.
* Analysis: 30-year journey to stop Iranian nukes may soon move to Congress The quest began at the end of the Iran-Iraq War in 1988 when the Islamic Republic's founder, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, famously 'drank from the poisoned chalice.'
* 16 reasons nuke deal is an Iranian victory and a Western catastrophe Has Iran agreed to 'anywhere, anytime' inspections, an end to R&D on faster centrifuges, and the dismantling of its key nuclear sites? No, no, and no.
* Battle to thwart Iran nuke deal not over, Foreign Ministry chief vows Israel will 'respectfully' lobby the US government against misguided accord which could 'set the stage for the next global struggle,' Dore Gold says.
* Nuclear deal with Iran: The main points Iran to reduce centrifuges from almost 20,000 to 6,104; reduce stockpile of enriched-uranium from five tons to 300 kg; convert Fordow into research center.
* Russia: 'The World Heaved a Sigh of Relief' over Iran Deal Russia welcomes deal as 'important for the implementation of large-scale plans of peaceful nuclear cooperation between Russia and Iran.'