* 'If Beit El Falls, the Government Must Fall' Tourism coordinator of town decries forces coming to demolish 'like thieves in the night,' calls on MKs to 'put the government down.'
* Arab MKs Ascend Temple Mount, Meet with Jordanian Waqf Joint List visits Mount to protest Jewish visitors; video surfaces of MK Ahmed Tibi asking to eject Jews from the site.
* Kurdish peace 'impossible' - Turkey's Erdogan The Turkish president has said his country cannot continue the peace process with the Kurds amid attacks by Kurdish militants on Turkish targets.
* Arab man condemns sheik on Temple Mount for teaching children about 'martyrdom' Two minutes into the video, as the children begin chanting 'Allah Akbar' upon Al-Maghrabi's instruction, an unidentified Arab man approaches the sheik to condemn him.
* Disengagement protesters reoccupy evacuated West Bank settlement Over 200 people take up positions at Sa-Nur, whose 40 families were forcibly cleared in 2005.
* Where are the Babylonians? It was the Ninth of Av in summer of 1987. On the evening of this major fast day in the Hebrew calendar, I accompanied two friends to the Kotel, the Western Wall.
* Israel should support the YPG and gain a great friend in the Middle East Israeli humanitarian aid should be flowing into Rojava; the message should be absolutely clear: you aren't alone against IS.
* Killer robots: Tech experts warn against AI arms race More than 1,000 tech experts, scientists and researchers have written a letter warning about the dangers of autonomous weapons.
* The 3D printer revolution comes to the IAF New 3D printer can manufacture spare parts for fighter jets within hours, while a new American robot can do a job that takes five soldiers four days to do - in one night.
* Turkey and Nato meet, plan IS-free zone Turkey is asserting its military strength against the Islamic State (IS) and the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) amid leaked plans to create a jihadist-free buffer zone in Syria.