* Palestinian Authority on the verge of collapse, US official warns Israel “I have never seen the Palestinian Authority in a worse situation,” Amr reportedly told the Israeli official.
Friday, July 16, 2021
* Israel-Jordan Relations: Possibilities and Risks Even if the improving ties between Jordan and Israel yield a certain diplomatic benefit for Israel, they may indicate a worrisome direction in terms of Israel’s state interests.
* China say will step up involvement in Mideast mediation Chinese FM says two-state solution represents the 'only viable way to resolve the Palestinian question'.
* Tough Question: In a Middle Eastern War, Who Comes Out on Top? Israel ranked sixteenth, with a military power rating of 0.3444.
* Is Jerusalem’s Mughrabi bridge in news to spark Jordan crisis? - analysis It appears convenient that suddenly those who were in office for many years and made no changes now want it closed, demolished, changed or removed.
* Experts fear Iran will move in after US leaves Afghanistan Tehran increasingly speaking about the Taliban as a legitimate factor.
* Move over, Riyadh – The UAE is quietly attempting to eclipse Saudi Arabia and assert itself as the main power in the Persian Gulf A clash between Saudi Arabia and the UAE over oil production is finally revealing the rise of a new regional power.
* The real challenge of reconciling Christians and Jews Saying sorry for the past just isn’t enough. Addressing Christian anti-Semitism involves facing its anti-Israel element head-on.Op-ed.
* Samaria town prepares for second Tisha B'av under siege The hilltop town of Kumi Ori, near Yitzhar in the Samaria, is ready to undergo its second Tisha B'av under siege by the IDF.
* Aiming High: Israel Shoots for the Moon Again Private space company SpaceIL announced Sunday it had raised $70 million to send a second spacecraft to land on the moon, after its antecedent crash landed last year.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:40 AM