* Turkey vows to 'liberate Al-Aqsa' after turning Hagia Sophia to mosque The resurrection of Hagia Sophia heralds the Liberation of the Al-Aqsa mosque, the Turkish Presidency website says.
* Turkey's Hagia Sophia: "It's Like If Saint Peter's Had Been Turned Into a Mosque" "The city that Constantine had protected for more than a thousand years... has now undergone, in this unfortunate year, the destruction by the Turks.
* Why Erdogan Converted the Hagia Sophia to a Mosque, and Why the State Department Should Be Concerned Most Western media analyses of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s decision Friday to convert Hagia Sophia from a museum to a mosque have asserted that Erdogan has wanted to do this because the move is popular among Turks and will shore up his base.
* Pope ‘Very Pained’ by Decision to Turn Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia into Mosque Pope Francis on Sunday expressed his dismay at Turkey’s decision to make Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia museum a mosque, joining a growing list of religious and political leaders to condemn the move.
* In The Days of The Messiah, the Story of Jacob and Esau Will be Complete “King David himself prophesied in Psalms that when his descendant arrives to re-establish the kingdom of God, all of the nations will bring gifts to the king,” said Rabbi Yosef Berger, the rabbi of King David’s Tomb on Mount Zion.
* For the PA, “peace” means destroying Israel by flooding it with 5.6 million Palestinian “refugees” Every year, on May 15, the PA commemorates the “Nakba Day” - the “Catastrophe” of the creation of Israel.
* Hamas, Hezbollah seek to unite ‘Islamic ummah’ against Israel - Iran media Iran has suffered setbacks to its missile and nuclear program due to recent mysterious explosions and the Iranian regime has been reticent to blame Israel directly or to respond.
* Caroline Glick: Israel must act wisely when helping Diaspora Jews Just as Jews worldwide poured their passion and money into helping Israel when it was young and vulnerable, today, Israel is morally obligated to return the favor.
* The Rise of the Indo-Pacific The world is witnessing the rise of a new geopolitical concept: the Indo-Pacific.
* 250 Billion Barrels: Israel Discovers Oil Deposits Similar to Saudi Arabia There are about 250 billion barrels of oil in oil shale in Israel, similar to the amount of oil Saudi Arabia has, Professor Eugene Kendall told the Knesset, calling on it to leverage the resources.