* Libyans in battle over oil town Forces loyal to the Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi are moving into rebel territory in the east, capturing an oil installation in the town of Brega.
* Gaddafi: Libya is ruled by its people; I cannot resign Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi said on Wednesday the world did not understand the Libyan system that puts power in the hands of the people.
* Farrakhan: Jews are pushing the US into war Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said Jews and Zionists are "trying to push the US into war" and are a cover for Satan.
* Tshuva: Gas will reach Israel's shores by 2013 Delek owner Yitzhak Tshuva promised Wednesday morning that natural gas will arrive as planned by 2013 from the Tamar offshore field.
* Israel military to get tough with 'violent core' among 300,000 West Bank Jews The Israeli military has escalated operations against Jewish dissidents in the West Bank in what could ignite tension in the area.
* Libya chaos: Opposition in disarray, Islamists keeping their powder dry The opposition has failed to unite its forces in the drive to topple Libyan Col. Moammar Gadhafi.
* Arabs in Yafo Yell 'Death to Settlers' at Nationalists' Rally Arabs in Yafo yelled "Death to Settlers" and wounded a policeman in the head with a rock during a march by nationalists in the coastal city.
* Egypt's Moussa says running for president; adopts harsher tone on Israel Arab League Secretary-General Amr Moussa announced on Tuesday that he was running for president of Egypt in elections scheduled for this year.
* EU calls emergency Libya summit for 11 March EU leaders plan to hold a special summit on the Libya crisis in Brussels on 11 March.
* Barroso to young Arabs: 'We are with you' EU commission chief Jose Manuel Barroso has urged Moammar Gaddafi to step down.