Monday, May 31, 2021
Saturday, May 29, 2021
* Abbas calls for end to Jewish Temple Mount visitation rights to cement ceasefire PA president told Arab ministers he was ready to work with US, other Quartet members to revive peace process.
Friday, May 28, 2021
* HAMAS LEADER: 10,000 Suicide Bombers Inside Israel Ready to Protect the Temple Mount Yahya Sinwar, the leader of Hamas in Gaza, threatened even more violence than was seen in the recent conflict should Israel continue to “violate al Aqsa (the site of the Jewish Temples in Jerusalem).”
Thursday, May 27, 2021
* Israel Has a Right to Defend Itself—Despite What Democrats Say This month, we witnessed war in the Middle East. Hamas, a designated terrorist organization funded by Iran, launched more than 4,000 rockets at Israel in 11 days. Israel, on the defensive, fired back.
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
* “We will continue the cycle of blood and killing,” threatens Fatah leader Rajoub - “We are not the only ones who will die” On the last day of the recent terror war with Hamas, while the final terms of a ceasefire were being negotiated between Israel and Hamas last Thursday (May 20.), top PA and Fatah leader Jibril Rajoub vowed that the PA/Fatah “will continue the cycle of blood and killing.”
* Violent Palestinian Protests Sweeping America 'Will Only Get Worse' [WATCH] The wave of violent pro-Palestine protests sweeping the nation is showing no signs of slowing down.
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
* Debate over the Israel-Palestine issue has changed forever, but here’s why the fabled ‘two-state solution’ is no solution at all The recent fighting has revealed two new realities: the US’s once-automatic backing of Israel is fraying, and the much-parroted resolution for the conflict is a non-starter.
Monday, May 24, 2021
* Top ultra-Orthodox MK to Netanyahu: Keep the Temple Mount closed to Jews Holiest site in Judaism has been closed to Jewish visitors since May 10, when riots by Palestinian worshipers at compound led Hamas to set off 11-day conflict.
Saturday, May 22, 2021
* Israel announces unconditional ceasefire with Hamas, ending Gaza combat After 11 days, Israel's war with Hamas comes to an end in a fragile ceasefire mediated by Egypt.
Friday, May 21, 2021
* Temple Mount Closed to Jews 18 Days and Counting; Arabs Riot and Ridicule Police On Friday, Prime Minister Netanyahu instructed the police to prevent Jews from ascending to the Temple Mount, making it the 18th consecutive day that Jews were prevented from visiting their holiest site.
Thursday, May 20, 2021
* Israel shot down armed Iranian drone near border with Jordan - Netanyahu Downing happened on sidelines of Gaza fighting. “I think that says everything about the real patron of terror in the Middle East and the world – Iran.”
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
* Why does Hamas insist Israel-Gaza ceasefire include Jerusalem? - analysis As far as Hamas is concerned, any ceasefire agreement that ignores Jerusalem will make it appear as if the Gaza-based terrorist group did not score any significant achievements.
Tuesday, May 18, 2021
* Across Europe, mass protests against Israel; riots break out in Berlin, Paris and London "Rape the Jews' daughters": Anti-Semitic motorcade drives through Jewish neighborhood in London as anti-Israel protests held across Europe.
Monday, May 17, 2021
* Temple Mount Closed to Jews on Biblical Feast of Shavuot The Temple Mount was closed to Jews for ten days of Ramadan and three days of the Muslim feast and despite police announcing that Judaism’s holiest site would be open to Jews on the eve of the Biblical pilgrimage festival of Shavuot, on Sunday morning, the police announced that it would once again be closed to Jews.
Saturday, May 15, 2021
* Hamas with Ultimatum to Israel: Leave Temple Mount or 100 Times More Rockets Will Fly The Hamas’ al-Qassam Brigades has issued a new ultimatum to Israel on Wednesday: Withdraw from Al-Aqsa Mosque and Sheikh Jarrah or “100 times” more rockets will be fired at 6 pm towards new targets.
Friday, May 14, 2021
* IDF: Hamas chiefs spurred to launch war after seeing Monday Temple Mount clashes Military Intelligence believes group hopes to paint itself as ‘defender of Jerusalem’; Israeli strikes on Hamas, Islamic Jihad setting them back for years to come, army assesses.
Thursday, May 13, 2021
* Hamas With Ultimatum to Israel: Leave Temple Mount or 100 Times More Rockets Will Fly The Hamas’ al-Qassam Brigades has issued a new ultimatum to Israel on Wednesday: Withdraw from Al-Aqsa Mosque and Sheikh Jarrah or “100 times” more rockets will be fired at 6 pm towards new targets.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
* Reports: Israel rules out truce as Hamas seeks international mediation to secure ceasefire Officials said Israel is seeking to eradicate the terror networks responsible for the escalation.
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
* Al-Aksa Mosque On Temple Mt Engulfed in Flames: On Verge of Burning Down [WATCH] As violence raged on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem with Palestinian rioters throwing stones and fireworks at Israeli police, a fire broke out, engulfing the silver dome of the Al Aqsa Mosque in smoke.
Monday, May 10, 2021
* Don't let the Jerusalem tinderbox become an inferno - analysis Nobody has yet lost their life in the Jerusalem clashes, but should blood be shed at the holy site, the entire country could explode.
Saturday, May 08, 2021
* Why is Jerusalem the most important city for the Jewish people? In Jerusalem, I see the fulfillment of 2,800-year-old prophecies.
* Arab world condemns Israel Police for violent Temple Mount clashes "Every time Israel challenged sovereignty in al-Aqsa Mosque, it lost – and so it will be this time as well."
Friday, May 07, 2021
* European powers tell Israel to stop Jewish building in east Jerusalem The joint statement came as tensions mounted in east Jerusalem ahead of a hearing that could see Palestinian families evicted from Sheikh Jarrah.
Thursday, May 06, 2021
* Russia Tells U.S. Only Their Troops Are Welcome in Syria Moscow has hit back at a Pentagon report criticizing the actions of Russian troops in Syria.
Wednesday, May 05, 2021
* Temple Mount activists: Netanyahu has banned Jewish visitors to holy site Temple Mount activists say that Netanyahu, as part of a deal with Rabbi Tzvi Thau, has decided to indefinitely bar Jewish visitors from ascending the site.