* Did Russia Just Fire the First Shot in the Super-Power Cyber-War? Thousands of Americans suffered from serious internet difficulties on more than a dozen major sites on Friday as a result of a massive cyber-attack.
* The UN'S Shameful Purge Of Historical Jewish Ties To Jerusalem How the United Nations is helping the Palestinians' campaign of dejudaization of Jews' holiest sites.
* Tehran will fight Turkey's role in Mosul operation The involvement of Turkish special operations, armored and artillery forces in support of the Kurdish Peshmerga battle to drive ISIS out of Bashiqa, 12 south of Mosul, marks a pivotal moment in the US-led coalition's anti-ISIS offensive to free Iraq's second city.
* Lieberman: If Hamas forces war on us, it will be their last In the rare interview with Al-Quds newspaper, the Israeli defense minister outlined his thoughts on Palestinian statehood, a final peace agreement and Mahmoud Abbas; 'if they make the decision to stop digging tunnels, smuggling arms and firing rockets at us, we will be the first investors in the rehabilitation of the Gaza Strip.'
* October surprise: was the Dyn Cyber attack rehearsal for US Election? A cyber attack on Oct. 21 used millions of internet-connected devices to flood the infrastructure of one of the biggest internet routing companies in the US with malicious traffic until it crashed.
* The unbelievable tales of smuggled Torah scrolls that survived incredible journeys These Sifrei Torah made it through hard times in Poland, Iraq, Portugal, Russia and elsewhere, before being reborn in new communities.
* UNESCO chief after Temple Mount vote: I'll fight 'distorted visions' of history UNESCO director-general indicates Israeli minister should resume cooperation with the body after he suspended it following a contentious vote on Jerusalem holy sites.
* Iran's president says US election offers only bad or worse choice "America claims it has more than 200 years of democracy, and they have had 50 presidential elections, but there is no morality in that country," Rouhani said in a speech.
* Turkey appoints permanent imam for Hagia Sophia; will lead five daily prayers "Observers are warning about Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's increasingly neo-Ottoman stance and disregard for secular prerogatives."
* Turkey Targets Christians In the last four years, more than 100 Christian pastors and other religious officials have been deported from Turkey, and banned from reentering.