* 154 U.N. nations call Temple Mount solely by Muslim name Haram al-Sharif EU approves text, but warns it may not do so in the future.
* The Road to an Iranian Attack on Israel Israeli political and military leaders have warned against the possibility of a major military confrontation with Iran, which wants to deter Israel from disrupting its attempts to build military bases in Syria and Iraq and to construct factories in which Hezbollah can convert its huge arsenal of rockets into accurate missiles.
* Netanyahu green-lights advance of Jordan Valley annexation bill Bill, proposed by Likud lawmaker Sharren Haskel, receives extra push from US change of settlement policy.
* Iran's Palestinian Proxies: United Against Israel Iran's Palestinian proxies, Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), after last week's round of aggression towards Israel, are said to be at odds with each other.
* Flow of Russian Arms into Middle East Unstoppable November 13 was a busy day in defense diplomacy. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo wrote to Egypt’s defense minister, warning America’s closest Arab ally that it could face sanctions if it proceeded with its purchase of Russian warplanes.
* Report: Houthis warn could hit vital targets deep inside Israel Comments were made by Houthi general at Sana'a conference dubbed as 'Israeli ambitions in Yemen'.
* Syria is an increasingly dangerous chessboard for Iran in the Middle East Iran has so many forces in Syria that in 2018 the US included in its official policy the “removal of all Iranian-led forces and proxies from the country.”
* European Court Applies Double Standard against Israeli Products The Court of Justice of the European Union, the EU's highest court, has ruled that food products made in so-called Jewish settlements in East Jerusalem, the West Bank and the Golan Heights must be specifically labelled as such and may not carry the generic label "Made in Israel."
* How Kanye West put Joel Osteen’s prosperity gospel back under the spotlight A performance by artist Kanye West at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church in Houston on Sunday has launched a debate among Christians over controversial prosperity gospel teachings and the role of race in conservative evangelical Christianity.
* Pope Francis Again Welcomes Grand Imam of Al-Azhar to Vatican Pope Francis, the Grand Imam Ahmed Al-Tayeb of Al-Azhar of Egypt, and his retinue on Friday was the latest in a series of get-togethers between the two leaders.