* Vivian Bercovici: The Arabs are giving up on the Palestinians, and the Palestinian Authority knows it Seventy years after the founding of Israel, it should not be wildly controversial for the Palestinian leadership to accept and recognize the existence and legitimacy of the Jewish state. Yet, they choke on it.
* What is the West Bank? The West Bank is a contentious territory, often the focus of any potential peace deal between Israelis and Palestinians.
* WATCH: Is unilateral annexation a good move for Israel? U.S. Ambassador David Friedman warns Israel against unilateral moves.
* Senior Fatah official: "Palestine" stretches from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea and is "waqf" - an inalienable religious endowment in Islamic law Abbas' Fatah is not only saying adamantly "no" to US President Trump's peace deal, they also insist that all of the State of Israel is "Palestine."
* Top Iranian official: We're looking for a pretext to raze Tel Aviv to the ground Former leader of Revolutionary Guards also says Tehran has 'precise information' on all US military and civilian activity in the region, from ships to individual soldiers.
* Pope Pushes One World Religion on Israel's Independence Day Historically, the Vatican was no friend to the Jews but its new initiative aligns the Catholic Church with Islam in a one-world religion that may be the biggest threat ever to the Jewish People.
* Libya: Are Turkey's Syrian mercenaries a new threat? A growing number of opposition fighters from Syria's north have been contracted by Ankara to fight in Libya, raising the risk that a new generation of foreign fighters could further destabilize Libya and the region.
* Naftali Bennett: Israel, U.S. Working to Prevent Iranian Corridor Israel and the U.S. will work together to combat Iranian terror in the Middle East, Defense Minister Naftali Bennett said following a trip to the U.S., with the task being divvied up so Jerusalem will work to curb Iran's entrenchment in Syria while Washington will combat the Islamic Republic's presence in Iraq.
* UN warns of 'major shock' as Africa locust outbreak spreads Uganda scrambled to respond to the arrival of the biggest locust outbreak that parts of East Africa have seen in decades, while the United Nations warned Monday that "we simply cannot afford another major shock" to an already vulnerable region.
* Space force assemble? 1km-wide asteroid headed this way at 57,000kmph An enormous 3,000-ft asteroid is set to make a close flyby of the Earth this coming Saturday at a speed which, if it hits, could produce widespread devastation across the planet.