* 'Israel almost unable to counter Kassam' Israel's ability to counter and deal with the threat of Kassam rockets fired from the Gaza Strip is limited and almost non-existent.
* Zawahiri invites media questions Ayman al-Zawahiri, al-Qaeda's second most senior leader, is to answer questions submitted by journalists.
* 'Nuclear bunker being built for Olmert' Prime Minister Ehud Olmert's office issued a statement Thursday strongly denying a report that Olmert's residence was being outfitted with a bunker that can withstand a nuclear or chemical attack.
* Israel says it opposes Russian plans for Moscow peace summit Israel said Thursday it is opposed to Russian plans to stage a Middle East peace conference in Moscow within the coming months as a follow-up to the recent Annapolis summit.
* Israel Gov't, Police Stand by as Hamas Broadcasts from Temple Mt More Olmert-Fatah-Hamas collusion: Hamas has been given exclusive radio broadcast rights from the Temple Mount this week - while Jews mourning the First Temple siege are banned from the site.
* Ceremony marks extended EU border A checkpoint between Austria and Slovakia has been dismantled in a symbolic ceremony marking the enlargement of the Schengen area.
* Archbishop says nativity 'a legend' Dr Rowan Williams has claimed there was little evidence that the Magi even existed and there was certainly nothing to prove there were three of them or that they were kings.
* Mohammed now second most popular boys' name in Britain For the last 13 years Jack has been the most popular boys' name in the land.
* Experts: Extreme rightists will use violence if settlements are evacuated Extreme right-wing activists are expected to use severe violence to disrupt any move to evacuate outposts or settlements, even the destruction of a few homes.* Christian supporters of Israel to sit on Jewish Agency board The Jewish Agency for Israel and the International Fellowship for Christians and Jews, led by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein, have signed an agreement expanding cooperation between the two organizations.