* Nasrallah claims Saudi-Israeli plot to kill him; says precision missiles doubled Hezbollah chief says his terror group can hit anywhere in Israel, and is still committed to avenging its fighter killed in Syria and Iran’s slain top general.
Monday, December 28, 2020
* The Powerful Implications of Israel's Successful Missile Defense Test The Israeli Missile Defense Organization and U.S. Missile Defense Agency announced earlier this month the successful completion of a series of tests of a multilayered missile defense system using the David's Sling, Iron Dome and Arrow systems.
* IDF downplays Syria threat, warns of attack from Yemen or Iraq IDF Brigadier General says that while Israel has focused on Iranian militants in Syria, an attack from Iraq or Yemen is far more likely.
* With Trump’s term nearing conclusion, Mideast tensions reach new highs Another factor that may directly affect the Tehran-Washington-Jerusalem relationship in the coming months is the 2021 presidential election in Iran.
* Another Israeli Lawmaker Enters Temple Mount, Calls to Build 3rd Temple A new Member of Knesset, a resident of the Golan, firmly established his political path with a powerful act of faith by praying on the Temple Mount.
* Israel to be hit by a destructive earthquake soon, study shows The researchers showed that a pattern can be highlighted as such devastating earthquakes seem to be hitting the region every 130 to 150 years.
* EU states unanimously back Brexit trade and security deal Backing of EU27 paves way for new arrangements between UK and EU to come into force on 1 January.
* Russia reinforces Syrian area where Turkey-backed fighters have clashed with Kurdish forces Russia said late on Sunday it had sent more military police to an area in northern Syria where fighters backed by Turkey have clashed with Kurdish forces near a strategic highway patrolled by Russian and Turkish troops.
* Pakistani militants shift focus to cities in targeting of Chinese Recent attacks on Chinese citizens in Karachi show that Pakistani militant groups opposing China's Belt and Road Initiative have changed their strategy -- focusing on the country's urban centers and targeting Chinese nationals and investments.
* Israel welcomes 20,000 new immigrants from 70 different countries in 2020 Despite the coronavirus pandemic affecting much of the world for the majority of the year, Israel still managed to welcome approximately 20,000 new immigrants in 2020 according to newly released Jewish Agency figures.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:52 AM