* Congress Urges Trump to Move U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem A delegation of more than 100 members of Congress wrote to President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday, urging him to relocate the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem "as soon as you take office".
* Obama Advances Arafat's Agenda At the Camp David talks in July, 2000 hosted by President Clinton, Yasser Arafat rejected the proposals for a final status agreement put forward by Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak and offering Arafat virtually all the territories beyond the pre-1967 armistice lines.
* Russia, terrorists and China threaten world order, US 'ready to engage' - Mattis Retired Marine General James Mattis, picked by President-elect Donald Trump to take over the Department of Defense, testified before the Senate Armed Services Committee, defending NATO.
* US tanks and troops in Poland a threat, Russia says Russia says it views the arrival of more than 3,000 US soldiers in Poland as a threat to its own security.
* The Secret Chambers Hidden in the Cave of Patriarchs Will Astound You [PHOTOS] Thirty-five years ago, a small group of Jews set out on a difficult and dangerous mission: to prove that the Biblical account of a cave in Hebron was true.
* Analysis: Hamas 'Honeypot' Operation Shows a Sophisticated Cyber-Espionage Unit Espionage requires fewer and fewer agents in order to obtain intelligence.
* Pew Report: Religion Plummeted in America During Obama Era In a new study of President Obama's legacy, the Pew Research Center found that religious affiliation and practice dropped off dramatically during his two terms in the White House.
* Moon-Walkers' Heavenly Perspective Following in the steps of Jesus was more exciting than walking on the moon.
* Iran Shiite Militias Endangering Future of Iraq The Islamic Republic continues on its path of death and destruction.
* Fists fly as Turkey moves to bolster Erdogan powers Bill to cement rule of Turkish president leads to violent clashes in parliament between opposition and government MPs.