* America's ugliest election ends tonight with a new president The candidates offer the American public an unusually stark choice - not simply between a Republican and a Democrat.
* Mosul battle: Experts probe IS mass grave at Hamam al-Alil Iraqi forensic experts are investigating a mass grave that was discovered by troops advancing towards the Islamic State-held city of Mosul.
* Russian battle group in Mediterranean ready to launch strikes on militants near Aleppo The Russian naval group in the Mediterranean, headed by the Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier, is preparing an offensive against militants on the outskirts of Aleppo, Syria.
* Next U.S. president must live up to JCPOA commitments: Iran Whoever takes office in the White House must adhere to the implementation of nuclear agreement as the Obama administration did.
* Israeli minister admits government discriminates against Jews on Temple Mount Public security minister says their safety comes first.
* Museum dedicated to Arafat opens in Ramallah A museum dedicated to PLO arch terrorist Yasser Arafat will open in Ramallah Wednesday.
* Temple Mount activists convene in Knesset, urge PM to 'open gates' to Jewish prayer On Monday, the Temple Mount activists ascended to the Knesset.
* Latest Palestinian Chutzpah: PA Demands 'Return' of Dead Sea Scrolls The Palestinian Authority is reportedly preparing to demand that United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) force Israel to "return" the Dead Sea Scrolls to the Palestinians.
* Experts: Over 200 US-approved textbooks teach Palestinians to kill Jews The violent curriculum can be found in 240 books - ranging from civics to mathematics - in over 400 UNRWA schools in the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem, experts say.
* What would a Trump victory mean for the EU? With polls predicting a victory by Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party candidate, whose presidency would augur more of the same in trans-Atlantic relations, Europeans are unlikely to wake up, on Wednesday (9 November), to a populist business tycoon, who speaks in glowing terms of Russian leader Vladimir Putin, having become the leader of the free world.