* Expert: Iran ships a dry run for later nuclear/EMP attack; humiliate Obama Iran's surprising decision to move warships off the Atlantic coast poses a potential catastrophic threat to America from a nuclear or electromagnetic pulse attack.
* Saudi Arabia May Go Nuclear Because of Obama's Iran Deal Last month, America's top Iran negotiator Wendy Sherman had some bad news for ambassadors from America's Arab allies.
* MK to Schulz: Temple Mount Proves This Land Is Ours Deputy Finance Minister Mickey Levi (Yesh Atid) spoke at the Knesset on Wednesday.
* Hamas: NATO force in West Bank will be treated as occupier Hamas has vowed to treat the deployment of any international force in Palestinian territory under the auspices of a peace accord with Israel as an occupying force.
* Syria talks: Mediator apologises for lack of progress The UN mediator Lakhdar Brahimi has apologised to the Syrian people after peace talks in Geneva ended without making progress.
* Syria's death toll now exceeds 140,000 More than 140,000 people, over 7,000 of them children, have been killed in Syria's uprising-turned-civil war.
* Hariri warns Hezbollah against dragging Lebanon into 'sectarian holocaust' Leading Lebanese politician Saad al-Hariri vowed on Friday to tackle sectarian radicalism in his Sunni sect.
* Jordanian Islamists Rally Against Israel-PA Peace Hundreds of Islamists rallied in Jordan on Friday against a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.
* Saudi Arabia to supply Syrian rebels with anti-aircraft missiles - report Frustrated by the deadlock of the second round of Geneva 2 talks, Saudi Arabia has reportedly offered to supply the rebels with anti-aircraft missiles.
* Erekat: No to Recognition, No to Israeli Presence in 'Palestine' Saeb Erekat, the chief Palestinian Authority (PA) negotiator in peace talks with Israel, has reiterated the PA's refusal to recognize Israel as a Jewish state.